Playing Dress Up

Playing Dress Up
Brenna wearing Mama's hat.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Working God's Plan

I spent the last two days at the Ponderosa State Park near McCall, Idaho. My assignment from my team was to rest, no work, except to learn how to use my Sony Exmor R video cam corder. It has so many features, but if I just learn to get the sound right, I'll be thankful.

My team has my best interests at heart. They don't want me tired before I leave for the trip and don't want me trying to learn things on the trip. Tomorrow (Thursday) I meet with the web design team to see  their progress.

I am hearing good things about the book from people across the country who have read it, even women in Canada that I met through another health issue years ago.

This journey is to complete the plan God had for Brenna. With God's help, I am working Brenna's Plan he had for her. Part of the plan was this awesome team God sent my way. When we stop and listen for God's direction, he makes things happen and clears the way for us.

No comments: