Playing Dress Up

Playing Dress Up
Brenna wearing Mama's hat.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Trip to DC


Time is getting close. I am preparing the house for shut down and getting the little motorhome ready to head East to DC. I am making plans for the route and have tentatively set up the following.

I will start out on I 80, stopping in Kearney, NE to meet with a family and continuing on I 80 until I get to Davenport, IA, where I will head north through WI, to meet with a patient and family in northern MI.

From northern MI, I plan to stop in central MI to meet with a few more families.

From there, I will angle down through Youngstown, OH to Hagerstown, MD, and on to DC.

If you are close to that route and want to visit a bit and share your story to take to Congress, please let me know. condemnedtodied2012 @ gmail.com.

We must and can make a difference in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with an anoxic/hypoxic brain injury.

Each of us has a story to tell. Let us make the rafters ring in DC with our requests for equality of treatment on behalf of those we love.

No comments: