Playing Dress Up

Playing Dress Up
Brenna wearing Mama's hat.

Monday, May 6, 2013

The Taskmaster

Last fall, before I began my long journey across the country to visit families and brain injury facilities, a gentleman I dubbed "The Taskmaster" helped me get everything in order for the trip. He created questions for me and had me not only write the answers, but practice giving them. He has been well versed in the political arena for over 40 years and ensured that I not only took the right steps to set up an appointment to speak with my senator but had my concerns consolidated in an orderly manner. Since I came back to Idaho in Dec, he has been working on another project to be announced early next week.

Last week the Taskmaster was hospitalized with congestive heart failure. For a few days, things were touch and go. Today his color is much better, although he still tires easily. His doctors hope to  release from the hospital by the end of the week.

Many people have prayed for his healing. He is appreciative of those prayers. For those who have prayed for him, he is grateful. God hears. God answers.

Please continue to keep the Taskmaster in your prayers.

No comments: