Playing Dress Up

Playing Dress Up
Brenna wearing Mama's hat.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Detecting Consciousness Levels

Please check out this site. You never know when someone you love may have a brain injury. I KNEW Brenna knew I was with her in the early days. Her BP changed when I talked to her. A nurse told me to stop talking to her. Brenna was responding to mom and it was the only way she had to tell me.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/consciousness-scanner-giving-hope-to-brain-trauma-patients-1.995767

1 comment:

momcaregiver said...

Yep, it doesn`t take long to see which staff are to be ignored from thier book learned ways. I`d say by day three I had them pegged. Even being uneducated on the injury myself, I soon learned to do as I knew I should and could for the better good...momcaregiver