Playing Dress Up

Playing Dress Up
Brenna wearing Mama's hat.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Reading, feet up

Condemned to Die: Ask me how. Tell me why.

Before giving the publisher approval for print, I read Condemned to Die over and over, looking for any errors. If you find any, they are mine, and my aging eyes missed them.

Today, I was sitting on the porch, reading the print version, the first copy belongs to the author. Even though I have read Condemned to Die: Ask me how. Tell me why.   many times on my computer, there is something a bit different with holding a book in your hands, feet up, and turning pages.  

I have never bought an electronic reader although I do own one. Brenna bought me a Sony reader 3 years ago for Mother's Day. She meant well, trying to bring her mother into the "real world" and I will never part with it.  However, there is something comforting about holding a book in your hands and exploring the pages.     

The publisher notifed 25,000 outlets. Please call your local book stores, Costco, Walmart, and others to ask when they will have the book available. There are available online through WestBow Press, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.

Thank you all for reading and buying her book. Remember, proceeds from the book go toward research into the rehabilitation of patients who suffer an anoxic or hypoxic brain injury.

God bless and keep you.

Pam
   

No comments: