Playing Dress Up

Playing Dress Up
Brenna wearing Mama's hat.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Home for Christmas


Three months ago, I began a long journey across the United States with Brenna’s two dogs, Tippy and Gibbs. God has blessed us with safe travels and good weather.

Along the way I have met inspiring families who are dealing with different levels of recovery of anoxic brain injuries. I have visited brain injury rehabilitation centers, crossed 21 states, and by the time I get home, I will have driven over 8000 miles. My friends at home and across the country have kept us in their prayers. I have been blessed.

As I traveled, I was fortunate to visit friends of long ago and renew our connections. God has blessed me with their friendship.

I have made new friends who have accepted me as family. God is good.

In a few hours, we begin the last leg of our journey, this time to return to Idaho. We will be home for Christmas. Please keep us in your prayers.

I will be resting until after New Years’. Then begins the task of setting up Brenna’s Hope Foundation. As I work on that important goal, please continue to pray for me that I will make the right decisions. I will also be compiling all the information I have gathered along the way to give a report to Senator Crapo who graciously allowed me time in Washington, D. C.

May God bless and keep you in His loving care. May you be blessed with His presence as we honor the birth of the King.

Pam, Tippy, and Gibbs
http://condemnedtodie2012.blogspot.com/

No comments: