Playing Dress Up

Playing Dress Up
Brenna wearing Mama's hat.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Schedule

I am not lost. After leaving DC, the Taskmaster insisted that I take a few days off for total relaxation, turning off the computer and the phone. I was totally exhausted. He knew I needed the rest.

Today I was with the Culpeper family in South Carolina. This has been a great day with a wonderful family. Mack is an awesome miracle of  healing, not the vegetable the doctors said he would be. We had great conversation. Mack made sure I ate right, rested, and saw to it that my furry babies had complete enjoyment of their huge back yard. I was glad to be part of this family for this holiday.
For those I will see on the southern route, here is my revised schedule. Because I have become so tired, I have cut out the visit to locations in TN. Those will be for another time.

Atlanta, GA              November 23
Ft. Benning, GA       November 24
Moulton, AL             November 25-29
Florence, AL             November 30-December 1
West Monroe, LA    December 4
Ft Worth, TX           December 7-9
Lawton, OK             December 10
OKC                         December 11

Thank you all for your love, encouragement, and support. I pray you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. I know I am glad to be a part of your families.

1 comment:

Rhonie K said...

Pam, I so wish I would have seen that you are coming to OKC earlier. I would love to meet you, and for you to meet Tristan. Hopefully one day we will meet. Love and Prayers to you. God bless you.