Playing Dress Up

Playing Dress Up
Brenna wearing Mama's hat.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Condemned to Die: Ask me how. Tell me why.
Coming Soon

Condemned to Die: Ask me how. Tell me why. chronicles the valiant journey of my daughter to recover from a medically unexplained anoxic brain injury, AKA as acquired brain injury (ABI). She fought the battle against a broken health care system for 16 months. She and thousands of other patients like her deserve better treatment than she received. While Brenna joined hands with Jesus on October 1, 2011, many others face a similar fate in underequipped, poorly trained, inadequately staffed nursing homes and hospitals across the land.

I served my daughter and my God for over 6000 hours in 16 months, loving and caring for a special young lady who deserved more from the system than she received. God honored me with her presence. I give him the honor and glory by telling her story that others may not suffer the same fate.

Watch for Condemned to Die: Ask me how. Tell me why. When published, I will announce the release date on this blog.

Thank you.

Brenna's loving mother, Pam

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.